- Global Loop, vacant industrial building acquired 12/29/2014 totaling 80,600 SF in Tucson, AZ.
Superstition Canyon Apartments, a Class A apartment community acquired 12/19/2014 totaling 200 units in Mesa, AZ.
- Denver Gateway & Denver 48, two flex/industrial properties acquired 12/9/2014 totaling 170,291 SF in Denver, CO.
- Jentilly Rental Townhomes, in a 46/54 joint venture, 1.4-acre parcel for construction of a 33-unit rental townhome development acquired 11/25/2014 totaling 33 units in Tempe, AZ.
- Rancho Santa Fe Center, in a 75/25 joint venture, a Class B, multi-tenant medical office property acquired 9/18/2014 totaling 73,961 SF in Avondale, AZ.
- 51st Avenue Rental Townhomes, in a 70/30 joint venture, 4.6-acre parcel for construction of a 72-unit rental townhome development acquired 8/15/2014 totaling 72 units in Phoenix, AZ.
- Techniplex, a flex/industrial property acquired 6/16/2014 totaling 78,116 SF in Houston, TX.
- Superstition Springs, a multi-tenant industrial property acquired 5/29/2014 totaling 95,035 SF in Mesa, AZ.
Drexel Apartments, property acquisitions in a 93/8 joint venture, a six-story apartment property acquired 4/18/2014 totaling 79,695 SF in Chicago, IL.
Holualoa Companies Property Acquisitions, 2014
Cigna Medical Group Joins SkySong Community
SkySong’s Economic Impact Will Be $58 Billion Over The Next 30 Years
Arizona Blood and Cancer Specialists Agree to Long-Term Lease
Where’s the Real Tech Boom Happening in the Valley? Right in its Urban Core.
BizTucson Winter 2021 - Holualoa Companies 35th Anniversary Special Report
Holualoa Companies Sells Herbert Residential and Armory Park Villas in Tucson
SkySong to Welcome T.Y. Lin International to Project
SkySong Now Home to New, Dramatic Piece of Public Art
State’s Tallest Precast Parking Structure Now Complete
Holualoa Companies Celebrates 35th Anniversary