- Global Loop, vacant industrial building acquired 12/29/2014 totaling 80,600 SF in Tucson, AZ.
Superstition Canyon Apartments, a Class A apartment community acquired 12/19/2014 totaling 200 units in Mesa, AZ.
- Denver Gateway & Denver 48, two flex/industrial properties acquired 12/9/2014 totaling 170,291 SF in Denver, CO.
- Jentilly Rental Townhomes, in a 46/54 joint venture, 1.4-acre parcel for construction of a 33-unit rental townhome development acquired 11/25/2014 totaling 33 units in Tempe, AZ.
- Rancho Santa Fe Center, in a 75/25 joint venture, a Class B, multi-tenant medical office property acquired 9/18/2014 totaling 73,961 SF in Avondale, AZ.
- 51st Avenue Rental Townhomes, in a 70/30 joint venture, 4.6-acre parcel for construction of a 72-unit rental townhome development acquired 8/15/2014 totaling 72 units in Phoenix, AZ.
- Techniplex, a flex/industrial property acquired 6/16/2014 totaling 78,116 SF in Houston, TX.
- Superstition Springs, a multi-tenant industrial property acquired 5/29/2014 totaling 95,035 SF in Mesa, AZ.
Drexel Apartments, property acquisitions in a 93/8 joint venture, a six-story apartment property acquired 4/18/2014 totaling 79,695 SF in Chicago, IL.
Holualoa Companies Property Acquisitions, 2014
Holualoa Cos. rebrands and bolsters Camelback lakeside office building
Duel-brand hotel proposed for master-planned center in Phoenix comes to focus
Camelback Collective sells for record $573 per SF
Holualoa Companies Sells Sonoran Reserve Multifamily Community in Tucson
Holualoa Companies Purchases Park One Office Development in Phoenix
Holualoa Converts Westside Student Housing into Market Rate Apartments
It’s Not Sci-Fi — It’s Security
SkySong 5 Building Awarded Coveted LEED Gold Certification
Cigna Medical Group Joins SkySong Community
SkySong’s Economic Impact Will Be $58 Billion Over The Next 30 Years