- Global Loop, vacant industrial building acquired 12/29/2014 totaling 80,600 SF in Tucson, AZ.
Superstition Canyon Apartments, a Class A apartment community acquired 12/19/2014 totaling 200 units in Mesa, AZ.
- Denver Gateway & Denver 48, two flex/industrial properties acquired 12/9/2014 totaling 170,291 SF in Denver, CO.
- Jentilly Rental Townhomes, in a 46/54 joint venture, 1.4-acre parcel for construction of a 33-unit rental townhome development acquired 11/25/2014 totaling 33 units in Tempe, AZ.
- Rancho Santa Fe Center, in a 75/25 joint venture, a Class B, multi-tenant medical office property acquired 9/18/2014 totaling 73,961 SF in Avondale, AZ.
- 51st Avenue Rental Townhomes, in a 70/30 joint venture, 4.6-acre parcel for construction of a 72-unit rental townhome development acquired 8/15/2014 totaling 72 units in Phoenix, AZ.
- Techniplex, a flex/industrial property acquired 6/16/2014 totaling 78,116 SF in Houston, TX.
- Superstition Springs, a multi-tenant industrial property acquired 5/29/2014 totaling 95,035 SF in Mesa, AZ.
Drexel Apartments, property acquisitions in a 93/8 joint venture, a six-story apartment property acquired 4/18/2014 totaling 79,695 SF in Chicago, IL.
Holualoa Companies Property Acquisitions, 2014
Holualoa Converts Westside Student Housing into Market Rate Apartments
It’s Not Sci-Fi — It’s Security
SkySong 5 Building Awarded Coveted LEED Gold Certification
Cigna Medical Group Joins SkySong Community
SkySong’s Economic Impact Will Be $58 Billion Over The Next 30 Years
Arizona Blood and Cancer Specialists Agree to Long-Term Lease
Where’s the Real Tech Boom Happening in the Valley? Right in its Urban Core.
BizTucson Winter 2021 - Holualoa Companies 35th Anniversary Special Report
Holualoa Companies Sells Herbert Residential and Armory Park Villas in Tucson
SkySong to Welcome T.Y. Lin International to Project