- South Catalina, in a 37/63 joint venture, a 47-unit, Class B, multifamily building acquired 11/23/2015 totaling 22,904 SF in Los Angeles, CA.
- Delémont, in a 33/67 joint venture, retail property acquired 9/25/2015 totaling 30,957 SF in Delémont, Switzerland.
- Stone Avenue North, in a 80/20 joint venture, construction of in-demand high density apartments acquired 9/24/2015 totaling 35,619 SF in Tucson, AZ.
- SkySong 4, in a 34/66 joint venture, a development, Class A, LEED-certified office property acquired 9/11/2015 totaling 141,109 SF in Scottsdale, AZ.
- Thatcher Medical Center, in a 40/60 joint venture, a two-building, 3-Story medical office complex (12,000 SF) with the ability to entitle up to 130 multi-family/condo units acquired 8/20/2015 totaling 73,864 SF in Pasadena, CA.
- 515 Broadway, in a 5/95 joint venture, a 180-unit mixed-use multifamily project with 18,200 SF of retail acquired 7/16/2015 totaling 194,903 SF in Glendale, CA.
- Osborn Office, in a 50/50 joint venture, vacant, two-building office property acquired 6/19/2015 totaling 33,000 SF in Phoenix, AZ.
- Boulder Canyon Condominiums, in a 50/50 joint venture, high-quality condominiums acquired 6/15/2015 totaling 32 units in Oro Valley, AZ.
- Dewoitine, in a 35/65 joint venture, a six-building office property acquired 5/29/2015 totaling 134,840 SF in Velizy, France.
- Villebon, in a 35/65 joint venture, a three-building office/industrial property acquired 5/29/2015 totaling 259,313 SF in Villebon-Sur-Yvette, France.
- 44 Monroe, in a 23/77 joint venture, the tallest residential building in Arizona at 36-stories acquired 4/14/2015 totaling 249,489 SF in Phoenix, AZ.
- Stone Avenue Rental Townhomes, property acquisitions in a 70/30 joint venture, 0.62 acre parcel for construction of a 25-unit rental townhome development acquired 3/5/2015 totaling 25 units in Tucson, AZ.
- Review Avenue, in a 12/88 joint venture, institutional-grade self-storage development acquired 1/29/2015 totaling 2,219 units in Queens, NY.
- Alma School Rental Townhomes, in a 70/30 joint venture, a 4.9-acre parcel for construction of a 77-unit rental townhome development acquired 1/7/2015 totaling 77 units in Chandler, AZ.
Holualoa Companies Property Acquisitions, 2015
Holualoa Converts Westside Student Housing into Market Rate Apartments
It’s Not Sci-Fi — It’s Security
SkySong 5 Building Awarded Coveted LEED Gold Certification
Cigna Medical Group Joins SkySong Community
SkySong’s Economic Impact Will Be $58 Billion Over The Next 30 Years
Arizona Blood and Cancer Specialists Agree to Long-Term Lease
Where’s the Real Tech Boom Happening in the Valley? Right in its Urban Core.
BizTucson Winter 2021 - Holualoa Companies 35th Anniversary Special Report
Holualoa Companies Sells Herbert Residential and Armory Park Villas in Tucson
SkySong to Welcome T.Y. Lin International to Project