- South Catalina, in a 37/63 joint venture, a 47-unit, Class B, multifamily building acquired 11/23/2015 totaling 22,904 SF in Los Angeles, CA.
- Delémont, in a 33/67 joint venture, retail property acquired 9/25/2015 totaling 30,957 SF in Delémont, Switzerland.
- Stone Avenue North, in a 80/20 joint venture, construction of in-demand high density apartments acquired 9/24/2015 totaling 35,619 SF in Tucson, AZ.
- SkySong 4, in a 34/66 joint venture, a development, Class A, LEED-certified office property acquired 9/11/2015 totaling 141,109 SF in Scottsdale, AZ.
- Thatcher Medical Center, in a 40/60 joint venture, a two-building, 3-Story medical office complex (12,000 SF) with the ability to entitle up to 130 multi-family/condo units acquired 8/20/2015 totaling 73,864 SF in Pasadena, CA.
- 515 Broadway, in a 5/95 joint venture, a 180-unit mixed-use multifamily project with 18,200 SF of retail acquired 7/16/2015 totaling 194,903 SF in Glendale, CA.
- Osborn Office, in a 50/50 joint venture, vacant, two-building office property acquired 6/19/2015 totaling 33,000 SF in Phoenix, AZ.
- Boulder Canyon Condominiums, in a 50/50 joint venture, high-quality condominiums acquired 6/15/2015 totaling 32 units in Oro Valley, AZ.
- Dewoitine, in a 35/65 joint venture, a six-building office property acquired 5/29/2015 totaling 134,840 SF in Velizy, France.
- Villebon, in a 35/65 joint venture, a three-building office/industrial property acquired 5/29/2015 totaling 259,313 SF in Villebon-Sur-Yvette, France.
- 44 Monroe, in a 23/77 joint venture, the tallest residential building in Arizona at 36-stories acquired 4/14/2015 totaling 249,489 SF in Phoenix, AZ.
- Stone Avenue Rental Townhomes, property acquisitions in a 70/30 joint venture, 0.62 acre parcel for construction of a 25-unit rental townhome development acquired 3/5/2015 totaling 25 units in Tucson, AZ.
- Review Avenue, in a 12/88 joint venture, institutional-grade self-storage development acquired 1/29/2015 totaling 2,219 units in Queens, NY.
- Alma School Rental Townhomes, in a 70/30 joint venture, a 4.9-acre parcel for construction of a 77-unit rental townhome development acquired 1/7/2015 totaling 77 units in Chandler, AZ.
Holualoa Companies Property Acquisitions, 2015
Cigna Medical Group Joins SkySong Community
SkySong’s Economic Impact Will Be $58 Billion Over The Next 30 Years
Arizona Blood and Cancer Specialists Agree to Long-Term Lease
Where’s the Real Tech Boom Happening in the Valley? Right in its Urban Core.
BizTucson Winter 2021 - Holualoa Companies 35th Anniversary Special Report
Holualoa Companies Sells Herbert Residential and Armory Park Villas in Tucson
SkySong to Welcome T.Y. Lin International to Project
SkySong Now Home to New, Dramatic Piece of Public Art
State’s Tallest Precast Parking Structure Now Complete
Holualoa Companies Celebrates 35th Anniversary