- Chevilly Larue & Les Ulis, in a 68/32 joint venture, four industrial buildings (sold building B on 5/7/2014 for $3,871,306 and building A on 11/30/2015 for $1,642,200) acquired 11/22/2004 totaling 187,475 SF (62,915 SF sold to date) in SE of Paris, France.
- Harper Court Apartments, in a 90/10 joint venture, an apartment property with 4,680 SF ground floor retail acquired 5/30/2013 totaling 44 units in Chicago, IL (sold 11/30/2015).
- Holiday Inn Stapleton, a full-service, hotel acquired 6/4/2009 totaling 300 rooms in Denver, CO (sold 10/15/2015).
- Columbia Industrial (Butterfield Industrial), an industrial building acquired 3/20/1997 totaling 57,263 SF in Tucson, AZ (sold 10/14/2015).
- Tucson Airport Center, a five-building back-office and industrial property acquired 9/1/2005 totaling 129,097 SF in Tucson, AZ (sold 10/14/2015).
- Espace République (Boulanger), in a 68/32 joint venture, a five-story office building acquired 2/14/2004 totaling 27,340 SF in Paris, France (sold 10/8/2015).
- Boulogne Studios, in a 4/96 joint venture, a three building, film studio/office facility acquired 11/12/2013 totaling 81,461 SF in Boulogne, France (sold 9/17/2015).
- Arcadia Park Apartments, a garden-style apartment complex acquired 7/14/2011 totaling 288 units in Tucson, AZ (sold 5/28/2015).
Holualoa Companies Property Sales, 2015
Cigna Medical Group Joins SkySong Community
SkySong’s Economic Impact Will Be $58 Billion Over The Next 30 Years
Arizona Blood and Cancer Specialists Agree to Long-Term Lease
Where’s the Real Tech Boom Happening in the Valley? Right in its Urban Core.
BizTucson Winter 2021 - Holualoa Companies 35th Anniversary Special Report
Holualoa Companies Sells Herbert Residential and Armory Park Villas in Tucson
SkySong to Welcome T.Y. Lin International to Project
SkySong Now Home to New, Dramatic Piece of Public Art
State’s Tallest Precast Parking Structure Now Complete
Holualoa Companies Celebrates 35th Anniversary