- Chevilly Larue & Les Ulis, in a 68/32 joint venture, four industrial buildings (sold building B on 5/7/2014 for $3,871,306 and building A on 11/30/2015 for $1,642,200) acquired 11/22/2004 totaling 187,475 SF (62,915 SF sold to date) in SE of Paris, France.
- Harper Court Apartments, in a 90/10 joint venture, an apartment property with 4,680 SF ground floor retail acquired 5/30/2013 totaling 44 units in Chicago, IL (sold 11/30/2015).
- Holiday Inn Stapleton, a full-service, hotel acquired 6/4/2009 totaling 300 rooms in Denver, CO (sold 10/15/2015).
- Columbia Industrial (Butterfield Industrial), an industrial building acquired 3/20/1997 totaling 57,263 SF in Tucson, AZ (sold 10/14/2015).
- Tucson Airport Center, a five-building back-office and industrial property acquired 9/1/2005 totaling 129,097 SF in Tucson, AZ (sold 10/14/2015).
- Espace République (Boulanger), in a 68/32 joint venture, a five-story office building acquired 2/14/2004 totaling 27,340 SF in Paris, France (sold 10/8/2015).
- Boulogne Studios, in a 4/96 joint venture, a three building, film studio/office facility acquired 11/12/2013 totaling 81,461 SF in Boulogne, France (sold 9/17/2015).
- Arcadia Park Apartments, a garden-style apartment complex acquired 7/14/2011 totaling 288 units in Tucson, AZ (sold 5/28/2015).
Tucson • Los Angeles • Kailua-Kona • Phoenix • Paris